Looking for nature ?
Many hiking trails will lead you through natural areas allowing you to enjoy fabulous views, diverse landscapes and natural sites.
You will have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of wildlife: marmots, deer, migratory birds, raptors, beavers, and exceptional flora: daffodils, orchids, gentians, violets, broom, fir, oak green, Aleppo pine, thyme, olive, lavender and of course the grapevine.
The closest hikings are on the following sites :
- Natural National Park of the Cevennes
- Regional Natural Park of the Monts d'Ardèche (Gorges Ardèche)
- Regional Natural Park of the Camargue
- Forest of Valbonne (chartreuse, petrifying springs, botanical circuit ...)
- Cèze Valley (chutes of Sautadet ...)
Guidebooks and hiking booklets are at your disposal to plan your adventures in nature ...