Looking for culture ?
Saint-Julien-de-Peyrolas offers a breathtaking view of the Alps and Mont Ventoux (Provence). Discover the gazebo, its walls and two corner towers, Roman remains of this ancient fortified village of the 12th century.
Around Saint-Julien-de-Peyrolas many tourist attractions are also to discover ...
- Les Gorges de l’Ardèche : Saint-Marcel, Madeleine and Chauvet caves, villages of Saint-Martin and Vallon Pont d’Arc.
- Le Grand site de France des Aven d’Orgnac : Caves and prehistoric museum
- The famous « Pont du Gard », Roman aqueduct, monument UNESCO World Heritage
- Five of the most beautiful villages in France: Aiguèze, Montclus, La Roque-sur-Cèze, Lussan and Garde Adhemar
- Medieval villages such as Saint-Montan, Pont-Saint-Esprit, Grignan, Uzès, Alès, Saint-Paul-Trois-Châteaux, Vaison la Romaine, Bourg-Saint-Andéol.
- Urban emblems such as Bollène and it’s troglodyte village; Orange and its ancient theater; Montelimar, the “nougat” capital; Avignon, the festival and its “Palais des Papes”; Nîmes, it’s férias and arenas; and Anduze, its bamboo plantation and Train Cevennes; Arles, the cradle of bullfighting férias and the gates of the Camargue.
- Wine-tour routes with evocative names such as grands crus Vacqueyras, Beaumes de Venise, Gigondas, Cairanne, Châteauneuf du Pape.
- Provencal markets to awake all your senses
- And for the more adventurous: the crocodile farm in Pierrelatte!